Friday, January 2, 2015

On drip x Cymon's 12th

IMG_1511
IMG_1510

Shenzhen Day 3 (8th December, Monday)

The day I couldn't stop puking due to gastric flu and minor food poisoning. The hospital didn't wanna admit me so they put me into a huge room filled with chairs just like the one I was sitting in. There were hooks above each chair, for patients to hang their drip bags. Creepy.

It was an such an eye opener!! Never in my life did I expect to see such a thing, much less experience it. I was in the hospital for close to 2 hours.. thank god for my parents who accompanied me through out. My immune system is really getting on my nerves, I fall sick everywhere I go. Drips work wonders, by the way. I always recover within a day or two whenever I go on a drip.

---

IMG_1516
IMG_1518
IMG_1520
IMG_1531
IMG_1529
IMG_1545
IMG_1535
IMG_1540
IMG_1548
IMG_1553
IMG_1555
IMG_1561
IMG_1559
IMG_1566
IMG_1562
IMG_1569
IMG_1577
IMG_1578

Shenzhen Day 4 (9th December, Tuesday)

Had dinner at a jap restaurant nearby but I couldn't eat much cuz I was still recovering. The baby bro isn't a baby anymore! Cymon's finally 12, which means that he'll turn into a pre-teen next year. Oh god.. the most annoying stage in life. Hahaha. Good that he got into the secondary school Clemon was from, hopefully he'll follow his brother's footsteps and do well in school. I'm the black sheep of the family and I certainly do not want him to turn out like me.

Speaking of which, my dad keeps asking me to further my studies. I'll probably work for a year or so and then start applying to enrol? I'm thinking of doing business management or media & communications in the UK but being alone in a foreign country scares me. Independence was never my thing and it's the main reason why my dad wants me to get a degree. Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment