Friday, February 27, 2015

First visit to Gangnam Laser Clinic

IMG_5035

Gangnam Laser Clinic originated from Korea and specializes in laser facial to achieve clear, healthy radiant skin :) I've always envied koreans who have perfect glowing skin and was delighted to have the privilege to try it last week. I could really see a difference in my skin after only one session! The best part? Each session only takes about 10 minutes. Goodbye whiteheads and uneven skin tone!! I have a circular scar on my cheek from a bad mole removal a couple of years back and I am really hoping that it fades after a few more sessions *fingers crossed* Dr Chang is confident of lightening it so I have hope! Hahaha.

The process:
1. Cleansing
2. Laser treatment to exfoliate dead skin & stimulate collagen
3. Hydro-lifting mask for hydration & rejuvenation

IMG_3986
Dr Chang explaining the post-treatment effects to me

IMG_3988
IMG_3990
Mask in progress

IMG_3991
IMG_4000
Toner & moisturiser products for me to try out at home

IMG_3995

Thank you Gangnam Laser Clinic for having me!

Achieve your gangnam glow with them! First trial at $48.

WWW.GANGNAMLASER.COM
Facebook


1 Raffles Place #03-04
One Raffles Place S(048616)

Tel: +65 65368393

Operating Hours:
Mon-Thurs 9.30am to 8pm
Fri 9.30am to 6.30pm
Sat 9.30am to 1pm
Closed on Sundays

No comments:

Post a Comment