Thursday, March 12, 2015

Food Panda

IMG_4741
IMG_4738

I bet many of you have already heard of the food delivery service Food Panda. I gave them a try today and I wasn't disappointed! We were craving for Four Fingers this evening so my mom figured it was the perfect day to order it. Their outlets are located in town so it wouldn't be very convenient to head down from home.

After a few clicks with my phone, the delivery was made. Food was delivered to our doorstep within the given time frame :) You can choose to make payment via debit/credit card or cash on delivery - both of which are extremely convenient. Especially cash on delivery! Thanks to Food Panda, my family & I got to satisfy our cravings hassle-free!


Upon entering the app...

1. Key in your postal code

IMG_4759


2. A list of available restaurants will appear

IMG_4762


3. You can also take a look at special promotions

IMG_4756


4. Once you've decided, add in your orders from the respective menus!

IMG_4754


5. Double check on the total cost and check out

IMG_4753


6. Select mode of payment and order is confirmed!

IMG_4745


7. After the stated time, food will arrive ^-^

IMG_4734
IMG_4736
IMG_4740

Download the Food Panda app here!

Or you can also visit their website:

WWW.FOODPANDA.SG

No comments:

Post a Comment