Monday, June 29, 2015

Aqua Mud Foam x White Me Up

IMG_8340
IMG_8285

Products from Kiss SG have always been my number 1 favourite. The first time they sent them to me my complexion improved in just 2 weeks. Since then I've been using it religiously, applying Snail White before I put on my make up and applying the White Me Up (previously known as Whitening Cream Mask) product just before I go to bed.

You can see how my skin is in the pictures, no visible pimples and acne. I also think it helps in keeping me fairer than before! The only spots left on my face are pigmentations from scars and freckles but those cannot be removed even with a brilliant skincare routine. Overall feedback? Definitely satisfied :) Thank you Kiss SG for sending these products over!

IMG_8291
Mud Foam 1
Mud Foam 2

It's my first time trying out this product. I like the texture of it when it dries up, it doesn't become a thick layer so it still feels creamy instead of the solid type of masks. Only tried it once so far but it definitely lives up to its name for the oil removing part. I have combination skin so it's really great when I find a product that is both moisturising yet able to remove excess oil from my face. As mentioned above, it is made up of Dead Sea minerals which are able to protect my skin from infections and allergies!

IMG_8292
White Me Up

The previous Whitening Cream Mask has now been replaced with this White Me Up Sleeping Pack - improved with a higher frequency of use and skin balancing system. I have been using it every night without fail since the last time they sent me the previous 2 bottles. I like how my skin feels minty after applying it and it isn't sticky so I can sleep without worrying that it might rub off onto the pillow case. This is definitely my holy grail moisturising product!

14944147311_4011def112_c
Read more about Snail White in my previous post here

prices kisssg sn
Buying them in packages is much cheaper than buying individually!

For their full range of products & prices, you may visit http://kisssg.com/products/


Quote "CELINEKISS" for $3 off your total bill!


KISSSG.COM
Facebook
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment