Monday, July 20, 2015

Gonggong's 85th

IMG_8467
IMG_8462
IMG_8501
IMG_8469
IMG_9767
IMG_8493
IMG_8495
IMG_8453
IMG_8511
IMG_8532
IMG_8529
IMG_8521

Quick visuals from Friday - lunch at Jpot followed by cake cutting back at my 2nd aunt's place for my grandpa's birthday. I love Jpot it's one of my favourite steamboat places in Sg! It's a personal pot which makes it convenient and you can choose the soup you want. I've tried their ba ku teh, laksa, tom yum & superior broth so far and I honestly can't decide which one I like best. Gonna try the highly raved HDL next week, will have a final verdict by then!

The long weekend has been good to me. Lots of family time, smooth driving lesson & Ant Man with Nick. Ant Man was awesome I honestly think it was a lot better than Avengers Age of Ultron? Hopefully Ant Man joins the Avengers in the next movie. I didn't read the comics so I'm not really sure how the storyline will go. Speaking of driving... my parking is getting better! Needa retake my FTT next month cuz it expired :( Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment