Sunday, July 19, 2015

Mucota Dyna Argan Oil treatment

IMG_8488

Went back to Headlines Hairdressing after going MIA since Feb. Previously did a dip dye blue but after it faded I got bored of long hair plus it was getting a little dry due to the bleach. Thus I made Jerry chop my hair off! Now that it's grown out a bit, the black roots are showing so I'm back for some hair saving! :)

Just a few details for those who've never seen my first blog post on them:

Why choose Headlines Hairdressing?
They are the pioneer batch for the Mucota Dyna products and their director, Jerry, is currently Singapore's educator for these products! That means you will definitely be in good hands!

How long does the Dyna treatment or perm last?
About 6 months on average. The Dyna argan oil treament is my favourite, I did it once before when my hair was crazy frizzy from a bad perm. Now I have healthy hair again wheee!

What are the prices at Headlines Hairdressing like?
For the Mucota Dyna argan oil treatment, it is $350. Quote my name for a 10-30% off!

IMG_8394
IMG_8397
Ugly black roots and frizzy hair

IMG_8412
IMG_8420
Hahaha forcing Ming to be in my selfie

IMG_8432
IMG_8445
Did my hair with Drey! Check out her grey ombre hair on her blog 

IMG_8484
IMG_8481

Remember to quote "CELINE" for 10% - 30% off all services!


Headlines Hairdressing
10 Anson Road
#03-32
International Plaza
+65 62233133 / 98314134

Operating Hours
Mon - Fri: 10.30AM - 8.30PM
Sat: 10.30AM - 7.00PM
Sun: Closed



Website
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment