Monday, September 28, 2015

I'm watching you

IMG_2107
IMG_2108
IMG_2106

My nails are pretty again! Chose the Chiara Ferragni design this time. Prettify Me is located in Somerset, at Concorde Hotel. Really convenient for everyone since it's town area. The manicurist, Peiyee, is really meticulous and the designs were hand drawn exactly to the picture I showed her. You can see how the eyebrows on the nails are perfectly shaped. Always happy to have my nails pampered :) Book an appointment with them today - they will certainly go beyond your expectations! I'll be leaving my nails in their care for the next half a year, will be posting my subsequent visits on instagram.

Ongoing promotion till 15th Oct:
Express manicure - $5
Express pedicure - $10
Classic mani pedi - $50
Gelish mani with 2 nail art - $59.90


Prettify Me
100 Orchard Road #02-64
Concorde Hotel & Shopping Mall
Singapore 238840

For enquiries or bookings,
Call +65 67357728



Website
Facebook
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment