Sunday, November 8, 2015

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22!

IMG_1516
IMG_1497
IMG_1492
IMG_1494
IMG_1504
IMG_1489
IMG_1508
IMG_1541
IMG_1519
IMG_1538
IMG_3188

Friday was the advanced birthday celebration for Ben & I with the people I call family :) Had dinner at Mandarin Gallery's Ma Maison which serves the best tonkatsu in Singapore. No joke. I've tried so many places but their katsu couldn't compare to Japan's, until I tasted Ma Maison's. The crust melts in your mouth and the meat is just... woah. Y'all needa try it!!

After dinner we headed to Playnation for 3 hours of board games. Couldn't stop laughing the entire time. Few years ago we used to spend all our time partying & drinking but now we are always at Playnation hahaha. Yesterday 8 of us even went to Tw's house to play monopoly.... Conclusion? Old already. We're trying to feel young again by reliving our childhood. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment