Saturday, December 26, 2015

OMD Harry Potter Christmas party

IMG_4452
Team Apple whoohoo

IMG_4506
IMG_4525
IMG_4459
IMG_4515
IMG_4450
The great hall

IMG_4494
IMG_4465
IMG_4511
IMG_4458
Scoreboard before the games began

IMG_4474
IMG_0061
The 3 of us got elected for best dressed hehe

IMG_4517
IMG_4498

Our company had a Harry Potter themed Christmas party last week! The committee really put in a lot of effort into the planning. Upon entering the party, I was pleasantly surprised by the detailed decorations. It was held at Scape and we were all split into houses before that. I picked Gryffindor, of course. Dressing up was encouraged but most people just went in house colours. I obviously went all out cuz OMG IT'S A POTTER PARTY!!! Reliving my 21st birthday party hahaha

Free flow alcohol, lucky draw, a photo printer and buffet dinner were provided. There was even a game where we had to search for the 8 hidden horcruxes and the houses were award points for each horcrux they found. Ravenclaw won in the end, which was disappointing because Gryffindor always wins when Dumbledore is around! My team couldn't stop taking shots and dancing. I have the coolest bosses ever I am not even kidding. Really thankful to be in this company with the OMD family :) Awesome night.

No comments:

Post a Comment